Blue sapphire,Sapphire Ring Co carries a extensive range of natural blue sapphire rings for sale at all times specializing in white gold and platinum ring settings. Our natural ceylon sapphire are known the world over for their color and brilliant tone. Natural blue sapphires are so revered that they are often used as part of royal engagement rings. At Sapphire Ring Company, we have one of the world’s largest selections of these precious gems.
At Sapphire Ring Company, we stand by the quality and authenticity of our blue sapphire rings, each saphire is certified by the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) or our GIA G.G gemologist. We also strive to provide the highest level of service and the best customer experience.
Natural blue saphires receive their brilliant color from the amounts of titanium and iron found within them. With greater amounts of these minerals comes more hue (color), tone and satutaion (luster) . This color texture is what makes natural blue sapphire unique and impossible to reproduce through synthetic means.
Natural blue sapphires are rare and can only be found in southern Asia, Madagascar, Tanzania, and parts of Australia. In the United States, blue sapphire can be found in Montana along with North Caroline with the few gem quality blue sapphires come from Yogo mine were these sapphires can fetch in the ten of thousands of dolor's on the carat and compare to sapphires from northern Thailand for their deep blue (hue) color. .
Sapphire Ring Company natural blue Ceylon sapphires can be fashioned in a number of cuts and colors including sapphire engagement rings, sapphire pendants, sapphire necklaces and sapphire earrings.Please contact us at 727 797 0007 or toll free 855 955 0007.
Items 1-28 of 171
- 5.02 ct Natural Emerald Cut Ceylon Sapphire, GIA Certified Origin ReportSKU:502-22Wholesale Price $16,950.00
- 6.82 ct Natural Emerald Cut Sapphire, GIA Origin ReportSKU:682-22Wholesale Price $17,820.00
- Platinum Sapphire Ring, 3.53 ct Unheated GIA CertifiedSKU:3499Wholesale Price $8,922.00
- 14.44 ct Natural Blue Ceylon Sapphire, GIA Origin reportSKU:1444-22 - 3500Wholesale Price $38,212.00
- Natural Sapphire Ring, 14.44 ct Platinum GIA Origin ReportSKU:3500Wholesale Price $41,788.00
- Natural Blue Sapphire Ring, 1.68 ct 18kt Emerald Cut GIA CertifiedSKU:3498Wholesale Price $2,978.00
- Platinum Sapphire Ring, 3.52 ct Unheated GIA CertifiedSKU:3497Wholesale Price $7,856.00
- Color Change Sapphire Ring, 4.06 ct Unheated Platinum GIA Certified x 3SKU:3496Wholesale Price $9,364.00
- Platinum Sapphire Wedding Band, 0.88 cts Custom-MadeSKU:3352Wholesale Price $2,499.00
- Platinum Sapphire Ring, 4.24 ct Cushion Cut GIA Origin ReportSKU:3492Wholesale Price $12,888.00
- Platinum Sapphire Ring, 2.23 ct Natural Ceylon Sapphire GIA CertifiedSKU:3489Wholesale Price $5,647.00
- 3 Stone Sapphire Ring, 3.79 ct Unheated GIA Origin CertifiedSKU:3490Wholesale Price $10,748.00
- Natural Emerald Cut Sapphire Ring, 3.28 ct Platinum GIA CertifiedSKU:3487Wholesale Price $6,105.00
- Unheated Sapphire Ring, 1.41 ct Platinum 950 GIA CertifiedSKU:3486Wholesale Price $2,800.00
- Unheated Platinum Sapphire Ring, 2.55 ct GIA CertifiedSKU:3485Wholesale Price $4,020.00
- Platinum Emerald Cut Sapphire Ring, 5.03 ct GIA CertifiedSKU:3484Wholesale Price $14,080.00
- Platinum Sapphire Earrings 1.52 tcw GIA G. G CertifiedSKU:3482Wholesale Price $3,040.00
- Platinum Ceylon Sapphire Ring, 1.74 ct GIA CertifiedSKU:3350Wholesale Price $4,862.00
- Natural Ceylon Sapphire 7.48 ct, GIA Origin CertifiedSKU:748-21bWholesale Price $18,810.00