- Return PolicyAll Online Orders :Once the ring arrives with you, our policy is as follows: A UNCONDITIONAL 4-day return privilege for a full refund. No reason needs to be given for this 4-day return privilege. All you need to do is notify us within 2 days of receiving your ring/jewelry and let us know that you are returning your purchased item. Also, you have an additional 7 days to have the ring looked at by another appraiser if you wish and if the ring/jewelry turns out not to be as represented, you may return it for the same full refund as described above. Ring sizing by Sapphire Ring Co does not affect the return.Please contact prior to order if you require more time to be given for the return period @ 727 797 0007.Free return shipping :Free Fed Ex return shipping on US orders within 4 days of receiving the ring/jewelry via Fed Ex express, Free return shipping applies to listed regular priced items only (not sale prices)Please contact our office where we can email you the return shipping forms Free return shipping applies to the listed regular price only.Lifetime warranty natural sapphires :Sapphire ring company offers a lifetime warranty on all of our natural sapphires for normal wear and tear.3-year warranty :We offer a 3-year warranty on all of our rings against normal wear and tear as long as the ring/jewelry is serviced by a credited jeweler or our master jeweler once a year. Receipts of service will be required. Warranty for repairs only does not include refunds outside return policy or loss of main sapphire/gemstone or diamonds on 3 stone settings. For more details please contact us at 727 797 0007.
Custom Orders & Orders in Person :Sales are final once the customer has approved the final CAD drawing or ring design and approved the sapphire prior to the custom ring being made by our jewelers.Sapphire ring/s & lose sapphires which are chosen in-person sales are final unless the sapphire or sapphire ring is not as described per GIA report given with the order.Having the ring/jewelry appraised independently :The only requirement is that the ring/jewelry be appraised by a graduate gemologist from the G.I.A and that the second opinion differs in a meaningful way. A copy of his or her appraisal must be sent to us before we will agree to the refund. Please note the second appraisal presented must be completed along with a certification that GIA G. G gemologist has maintained his/her degree with GIA identification # with a minimum of 24 months refresher course with AGTA or equivalent. please contact us if you need assistance in GIA gemologist here in the US or overseas.. Applies to all sales :Please note, The removal, cutting or tampering of the security/ring tag will void any return or refund of that piece of jewelry/ring. Free return shipping applies to listed regular price only (not sale prices)Lay-Away service - A ring/s /or jewelry purchased on Lay-Away plan are subject to a 25% out of stock privilege fee of the total sale price.Once a ring is on layaway plan if the payments are not made as per the agreement the order can be canceled with money outstanding issued only as store credit this also applies to returns on ring/s jewelry on layaway plans.Please contact us if you have any special requirements we understand that every customer has unique requirements and we happy to work with our customers prior to the order. If you made an order on lay-away going through financial difficulties contact us we always happy to help where we can. 727 797 0007.How to make the return:
When you contact us we will issue a RAN #, please write the RAN # ( return authorization number ) on the outside of the shipping box, all orders must be shipped back by insured mail with tracking information. Please note that no returns are accepted if the buyer has made any alteration to the jewelry. Returns are void if the security tag is removed, cut or tampered with from the ring or piece of jewelry.Returned rings must be returned promptly and in the same condition as when sent including all reports and the appraisal is provided.Store Credit:After the return period listed here, you can return your item for store credit up to 30 days from sale date for store credit only as long as the ring and tags are attached and the ring/jewelry in the same condition when shipped with all documents, contact us for RAN # for making the return @ 727 797 0007.International Orders
- Buyers are responsible for all Customs/Duties/VAT Tax/Local Tax - If necessary. We are not responsible for any items detained by customs or delays.
Please contact us at any time with any questions on our return policy or shipping request.
- Sales tax when shipped to a Florida address, sales tax of 7% will be charged.
- We accepts Pay-Pal, Affirm, bank-to-bank transfers, as well as all major credit cards. Please contact us at any time with any questions you may have.
- Payment for all International Orders
- We accepts Pay-Pal or TT bank transfers for orders outside the united states all shipments must be made to the address on the Pay-Pal account or TT ( telegraphic transfer.) account holder only.
- Please note due to the safety of our customers we may need to see ID such as a driving license & credit card used prior to shipping.
- Sapphire Rings Inc T/A Sapphire Ring Co TMOffices: Tampa Bay, Florida & Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. USA.